Saurus v2.5 Demo
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Saurus v2.5 Demo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Saurus v2.5 Demo from your systemTone2
. You can read more on Tone2 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tone2.com
to get more facts about Saurus v2.5 Demo on Tone2's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Saurus v2.5 Demo is C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\unins002.exe. SaurusDemoX64.exe is the Saurus v2.5 Demo's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.79 MB (2928640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Saurus v2.5 Demo. They occupy about 18.55 MB (19452035
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SaurusDemoX64.exe (2.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins002.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins003.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins004.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins005.exe (796.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Saurus v2.5 Demo version 2.5.0
Saurus v2.5 Demo is a program marketed by Tone2. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Saurus v2.5 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Saurus v2.5 Demo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Saurus v2.5 Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Saurus v2.5 Demo". If it exists on your system the Saurus v2.5 Demo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Saurus v2.5 Demo in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Saurus v2.5 Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Saurus v2.5 Demo:
- The publisher is: http://www.tone2.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\unins002.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Saurus v2.5 Demo.
8. After removing Saurus v2.5 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Saurus v2.5 Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Saurus v2.5 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Saurus v2.5 Demo by Tone2 from your computer, we are not saying that Saurus v2.5 Demo by Tone2 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Saurus v2.5 Demo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 18:02:33.240