SaudiSMSnet is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SaudiSMSnet from your computerEnjaz
. Open here
where you can find out more on Enjaz. Please open www.saudisms.net
if you want to read more on SaudiSMSnet on Enjaz's page. SaudiSMSnet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SaudiSMSnet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SaudiSMSnet's main file takes about 991.50 KB (1015296 bytes) and is named SaudiSMS.exe.
SaudiSMSnet contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1068544
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (52.00 KB)
- SaudiSMS.exe (991.50 KB)
This info is about SaudiSMSnet version 1.85
SaudiSMSnet is a program released by Enjaz. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SaudiSMSnet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SaudiSMSnet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaudiSMSnet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaudiSMSnet". If it exists on your system the SaudiSMSnet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SaudiSMSnet in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SaudiSMSnet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaudiSMSnet:
- The web site of the program is: www.saudisms.net
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaudiSMSnet.
8. After uninstalling SaudiSMSnet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaudiSMSnet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaudiSMSnet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaudiSMSnet by Enjaz from your computer, nor are we saying that SaudiSMSnet by Enjaz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaudiSMSnet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-13 07:43:17.510