SaudiSMSnet is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SaudiSMSnet from your systemEnjaz
. Open here
where you can find out more on Enjaz. Please open www.saudisms.net
if you want to read more on SaudiSMSnet on Enjaz's page. SaudiSMSnet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SaudiSMSnet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SaudiSMSnet's main file takes about 991.50 KB (1015296 bytes) and is named SaudiSMS.exe.
SaudiSMSnet contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1068544
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (52.00 KB)
- SaudiSMS.exe (991.50 KB)
This info is about SaudiSMSnet version 1.85
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove SaudiSMSnet from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SaudiSMSnet:
- C:\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet\LiveUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet\SaudiSMS.exe
- C:\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet\ssms.mdb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SaudiSMSnet\ssms.ldb
SaudiSMSnet is an application released by Enjaz. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove SaudiSMSnet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SaudiSMSnet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SaudiSMSnet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaudiSMSnet". If it exists on your system the SaudiSMSnet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SaudiSMSnet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SaudiSMSnet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SaudiSMSnet:
- The publisher is: www.saudisms.net
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaudiSMSnet.
8. After uninstalling SaudiSMSnet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaudiSMSnet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaudiSMSnet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SaudiSMSnet by Enjaz from your computer, nor are we saying that SaudiSMSnet by Enjaz is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaudiSMSnet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-13 07:43:17.510