This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Saturn Fotoservice for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Saturn Fotoservice from your systemCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. Open here
for more info on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Saturn Fotoservice is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Saturn Fotoservice\Saturn Fotoservice folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Saturn Fotoservice's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Saturn Fotoservice\Saturn Fotoservice\uninstall.exe". Saturn Fotoservice.exe is the Saturn Fotoservice's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.05 MB (6340608 bytes) on disk.
Saturn Fotoservice is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.72 MB (13337075
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (453.00 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (224.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (17.50 KB)
- gpuprobe.exe (18.00 KB)
- Saturn Fotoservice.exe (6.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.65 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
This info is about Saturn Fotoservice version 6.1.3
alone. For more Saturn Fotoservice versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Saturn Fotoservice is an application marketed by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Saturn Fotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Saturn Fotoservice from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Saturn Fotoservice or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Saturn Fotoservice". The Saturn Fotoservice app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Saturn Fotoservice in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Saturn Fotoservice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Saturn Fotoservice.
8. After removing Saturn Fotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Saturn Fotoservice which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Saturn Fotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Saturn Fotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your computer, nor are we saying that Saturn Fotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Saturn Fotoservice supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 14:46:15.193