Satsuki Decoder Pack
This page contains complete information on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
where you can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. nircmd.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's main executable file and it occupies around 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.66 MB (16417383
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (180.95 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.60 MB)
This data is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 535
alone. You can find here a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. After you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 04:48:40.030