Satellite Direct v126.96.36.199
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Satellite Direct v188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Satellite Direct v184.108.40.206 from your computerSatellite Direct
. More information about Satellite Direct can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Satellite Direct folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Satellite Direct\unins002.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satellite Direct v220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file is titled unins002.exe and its approximative size is 770.28 KB (788762 bytes).
Satellite Direct v18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 770.28 KB (788762
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Satellite Direct v126.96.36.199.
Satellite Direct v188.8.131.52 is a program released by Satellite Direct. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Satellite Direct v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Satellite Direct v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Satellite Direct v18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satellite Direct v22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Satellite Direct v126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Satellite Direct v188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satellite Direct v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satellite Direct v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Satellite Direct v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satellite Direct v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satellite Direct v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Satellite Direct v188.8.131.52 by Satellite Direct from your PC, we are not saying that Satellite Direct v184.108.40.206 by Satellite Direct is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Satellite Direct v220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-03 18:07:54.257