This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sansa Updater for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Sansa Updater from your systemSanDisk Corporation
. Further information on SanDisk Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Sansa Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaUpdaterInstall.exe -U. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SansaUpdater.exe and its approximative size is 1.31 MB (1376048 bytes).
Sansa Updater is comprised of the following executables which take 2.24 MB (2350264
bytes) on disk:
- SansaDispatch.exe (599.50 KB)
- SansaUpdater.exe (1.31 MB)
- SansaUpdaterInstall.exe (351.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.313
of Sansa Updater. You can find here a few links to other Sansa Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Sansa Updater from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sansa Updater:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SanDisk\Sansa Updater
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\Sansa Updater.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaDispatch.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaUpdater.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaUpdaterInstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sansa Updater
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SanDisk\Sansa Updater
Sansa Updater is a program by the software company SanDisk Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Sansa Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sansa Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sansa Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sansa Updater". The Sansa Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sansa Updater in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sansa Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sansa Updater.
8. After removing Sansa Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sansa Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sansa Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sansa Updater by SanDisk Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Sansa Updater by SanDisk Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sansa Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:37:40.720