Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) from your PCSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. The entire uninstall command line for Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) is "C:\WINDOWS\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe" /remove. The application's main executable file is called SbieCtrl.exe and it has a size of 778.64 KB (797328 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit). They take 1.56 MB (1631280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (132.64 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (26.64 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (29.14 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (33.64 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (45.64 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (27.64 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (778.64 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (30.64 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (192.64 KB)
- Start.exe (145.14 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (150.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) version 5.11.9
Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) is a program by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit).
8. After removing Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sandboxie 5.11.9 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 20:00:52.823