Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) from your systemSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. The entire uninstall command line for Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) is "C:\windows\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe" /remove. SbieCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 767.01 KB (785416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit). They occupy about 1.42 MB (1487448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (123.51 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (15.51 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (18.01 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (22.01 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (32.51 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (17.01 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (767.01 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (18.51 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (171.01 KB)
- Start.exe (136.01 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (131.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.17.1
of Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit).
Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) is an application offered by the software company Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sandboxie 4.17.1 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:24:45.340