Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) from your systemSANDBOXIE L.T.D
. Take a look here
for more information on SANDBOXIE L.T.D. The full command line for removing Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) is "C:\Windows\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe" /remove. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 677.77 KB (694032 bytes) and its name is SbieCtrl.exe.
Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.18 MB (1237424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (122.27 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (14.27 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (16.27 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (20.77 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (27.27 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (15.77 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (677.77 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (17.77 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (96.27 KB)
- Start.exe (126.27 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (73.77 KB)
This info is about Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) version 3.70
Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) is an application released by SANDBOXIE L.T.D. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit)". The Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) by SANDBOXIE L.T.D from your computer, we are not saying that Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) by SANDBOXIE L.T.D is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sandboxie 3.70 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 19:19:50.823