Sandbox 3.4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sandbox 3.4.0 from your computerAngelic World S.A.
. Further information on Angelic World S.A. can be seen here
. More information about the program Sandbox 3.4.0 can be found at http://www.musichi.eu
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiCHISuite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Sandbox 3.4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiCHISuite\unins001.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 6.53 MB (6846944 bytes) on disk and is called Firebird-22.214.171.12496_0_Win32.exe.
The executables below are part of Sandbox 3.4.0. They occupy about 41.12 MB (43118417
bytes) on disk.
- Firebird-126.96.36.19996_0_Win32.exe (6.53 MB)
- MusiCHILib.exe (33.46 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Sandbox 3.4.0 version 3.4.0
Sandbox 3.4.0 is an application marketed by the software company Angelic World S.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Sandbox 3.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sandbox 3.4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sandbox 3.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sandbox 3.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sandbox 3.4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sandbox 3.4.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sandbox 3.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sandbox 3.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.musichi.eu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiCHISuite\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sandbox 3.4.0.
8. After removing Sandbox 3.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sandbox 3.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sandbox 3.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sandbox 3.4.0 by Angelic World S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Sandbox 3.4.0 by Angelic World S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sandbox 3.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:10:56.507