SanctionedMedia is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SanctionedMedia from your PCSanctionedMedia
. More information on SanctionedMedia can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SanctionedMedia\Smad directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SanctionedMedia is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SanctionedMedia\Smad\Smad.exe. The program's main executable file is named Smad.exe and occupies 42.50 KB (43520 bytes).
SanctionedMedia contains of the executables below. They take 42.50 KB (43520
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about SanctionedMedia version 188.8.131.52
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove SanctionedMedia from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SanctionedMedia:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SanctionedMedia:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
SanctionedMedia is an application by SanctionedMedia. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall SanctionedMedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SanctionedMedia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SanctionedMedia or simply activate the Search field and type in "SanctionedMedia". If it is installed on your PC the SanctionedMedia application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SanctionedMedia in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SanctionedMedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SanctionedMedia.
8. After removing SanctionedMedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SanctionedMedia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SanctionedMedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SanctionedMedia by SanctionedMedia from your computer, we are not saying that SanctionedMedia by SanctionedMedia is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SanctionedMedia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 00:39:16.920