Samurai of Hyuga
Samurai of Hyuga is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samurai of Hyuga from your computerHosted Games
. Further information on Hosted Games can be seen here
. You can see more info on Samurai of Hyuga at https://www.choiceofgames.com/
. Usually the Samurai of Hyuga application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Samurai of Hyuga directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Samurai of Hyuga is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Samurai.exe and it has a size of 1.50 MB (1569792 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Samurai of Hyuga. They occupy about 1.50 MB (1569792
bytes) on disk.
Samurai of Hyuga is an application offered by the software company Hosted Games. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Samurai of Hyuga is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Samurai of Hyuga from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samurai of Hyuga or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samurai of Hyuga". If it is installed on your PC the Samurai of Hyuga program will be found automatically. After you select Samurai of Hyuga in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Samurai of Hyuga, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samurai of Hyuga:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.choiceofgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samurai of Hyuga.
8. After uninstalling Samurai of Hyuga, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samurai of Hyuga that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samurai of Hyuga using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Samurai of Hyuga by Hosted Games from your PC, we are not saying that Samurai of Hyuga by Hosted Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Samurai of Hyuga in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:17:15.560