Samsung Universal Scan Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Samsung Universal Scan Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung Universal Scan Driver from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Scan Driver\SEInstall folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Samsung Universal Scan Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Scan Driver\SEInstall\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Samsung Universal Scan Driver's primary file takes about 215.55 KB (220720 bytes) and is called ScanCDLM.exe.
Samsung Universal Scan Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3603824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Setup.exe (1.23 MB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- wiainst.exe (123.55 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (152.05 KB)
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.55 KB)
- ScanCDLM.exe (215.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Samsung Universal Scan Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Samsung Universal Scan Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSScan\Samsung Universal Scan Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Universal Scan Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\INF Scanner Installer\Samsung Universal Scan Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\Samsung Universal Scan Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SSScan\Samsung Universal Scan Driver
Samsung Universal Scan Driver is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Samsung Universal Scan Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Samsung Universal Scan Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung Universal Scan Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Universal Scan Driver". If it exists on your system the Samsung Universal Scan Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Samsung Universal Scan Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Universal Scan Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Universal Scan Driver.
8. After removing Samsung Universal Scan Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Universal Scan Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Universal Scan Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Universal Scan Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Universal Scan Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Universal Scan Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:57:06.790