Samsung Universal Print Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Samsung Universal Print Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserName Universal Print Driver\SEInstall folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Samsung Universal Print Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserName Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Setup.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1516848 bytes).
Samsung Universal Print Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.45 MB (1516848
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.02.05.0027
of Samsung Universal Print Driver. Click on the links below for other Samsung Universal Print Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver.Folders left behind when you uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Samsung Printers\Samsung Universal Print Driver
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Data.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Flow.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Html Guide Icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\MUIRes.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSPrint\spd__\Samsung Universal Print Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Universal Print Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung Printers\Samsung Universal Print Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Universal Print Driver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Universal Print Driver\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Universal Print Driver\UninstallString
Samsung Universal Print Driver is a program by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Samsung Universal Print Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Samsung Universal Print Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung Universal Print Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Universal Print Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Samsung Universal Print Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Samsung Universal Print Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver.
8. After removing Samsung Universal Print Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Universal Print Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Universal Print Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Universal Print Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:09:28.650