Samsung Tool 18.6
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Samsung Tool 18.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Samsung Tool 18.6 from your systemz3x-team
. More data about z3x-team can be found here
. Please open http://z3x-team.com
if you want to read more on Samsung Tool 18.6 on z3x-team's website. Usually the Samsung Tool 18.6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung Tool 18.6. SamsungTool.exe is the Samsung Tool 18.6's primary executable file and it occupies circa 74.55 MB (78166528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Samsung Tool 18.6. They occupy 75.68 MB (79360713
bytes) on disk.
- SamsungTool.exe (74.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Samsung Tool 18.6 version 18.6
Samsung Tool 18.6 is an application by z3x-team. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Samsung Tool 18.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Samsung Tool 18.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung Tool 18.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Tool 18.6". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Tool 18.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Samsung Tool 18.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung Tool 18.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Tool 18.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Tool 18.6.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Tool 18.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Tool 18.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung Tool 18.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Tool 18.6 by z3x-team from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Tool 18.6 by z3x-team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Tool 18.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:43:55.057