Samsung Tool 15.3
This page is about Samsung Tool 15.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.3 from your PCz3x-team
. You can find out more on z3x-team or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Samsung Tool 15.3 can be found at http://z3x-team.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). Samsung Tool 15.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe. Samsung Tool 15.3's main file takes about 40.90 MB (42886144 bytes) and is named SamsungTool.exe.
Samsung Tool 15.3 contains of the executables below. They take 72.52 MB (76042441
bytes) on disk.
- SamsungTool.exe (40.90 MB)
- SamsungToolPRO.exe (30.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Samsung Tool 15.3 version 15.3
Samsung Tool 15.3 is a program marketed by z3x-team. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Samsung Tool 15.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung Tool 15.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Tool 15.3". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Tool 15.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Samsung Tool 15.3 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung Tool 15.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Tool 15.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Tool 15.3.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Tool 15.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Tool 15.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Tool 15.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Tool 15.3 by z3x-team from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Tool 15.3 by z3x-team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Tool 15.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 12:06:11.757