Samsung Tool 15.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.2 from your systemz3x-team
. You can read more on z3x-team or check for application updates here
. More information about Samsung Tool 15.2 can be found at http://z3x-team.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Samsung Tool 15.2 is C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SamsungTool.exe and it has a size of 45.87 MB (48100352 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Samsung Tool 15.2. They take about 46.54 MB (48799185
bytes) on disk.
- SamsungTool.exe (45.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung Tool 15.2 version 15.2
Samsung Tool 15.2 is an application marketed by the software company z3x-team. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Samsung Tool 15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung Tool 15.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung Tool 15.2". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Tool 15.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Samsung Tool 15.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Samsung Tool 15.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Tool 15.2:
- The software company is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Tool 15.2.
8. After removing Samsung Tool 15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Tool 15.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung Tool 15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Tool 15.2 by z3x-team from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung Tool 15.2 by z3x-team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Tool 15.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 18:43:52.737