Samsung Tool 12.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Samsung Tool 12.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Samsung Tool 12.5 from your systemz3x-team
. Additional info about z3x-team can be found here
. Detailed information about Samsung Tool 12.5 can be found at http://z3x-team.com
. Samsung Tool 12.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Samsung Tool 12.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins001.exe. Samsung Tool 12.5's primary file takes around 76.98 MB (80720384 bytes) and its name is SamsungTool.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Samsung Tool 12.5. They take about 105.15 MB (110259171
bytes) on disk.
- SamsungTool.exe (76.98 MB)
- SamsungToolPRO.exe (26.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.5
of Samsung Tool 12.5.
Samsung Tool 12.5 is a program offered by the software company z3x-team. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Samsung Tool 12.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Samsung Tool 12.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Samsung Tool 12.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Tool 12.5". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Tool 12.5 app will be found automatically. When you select Samsung Tool 12.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Tool 12.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Tool 12.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Tool 12.5.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Tool 12.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Tool 12.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung Tool 12.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Tool 12.5 by z3x-team from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Tool 12.5 by z3x-team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Tool 12.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 01:52:11.107