Samsung SCX-3400 Series
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Samsung SCX-3400 Series for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Samsung SCX-3400 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Samsung SCX-3400 Series application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung SCX-3400 Series\Setup folder, depending on the user's option during install. Samsung SCX-3400 Series's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung SCX-3400 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. setup.exe is the Samsung SCX-3400 Series's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.52 MB (1595296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Samsung SCX-3400 Series. They take 8.33 MB (8733952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.52 MB)
- TWUNK_16.exe (48.22 KB)
- TWUNK_32.exe (60.00 KB)
- USDAgent.exe (1.67 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (273.91 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.91 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.91 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (305.91 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.48 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (401.91 KB)
- wiainst.exe (121.91 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (147.41 KB)
This web page is about Samsung SCX-3400 Series version 1.1317092012
alone. You can find here a few links to other Samsung SCX-3400 Series releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Samsung SCX-3400 Series we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Samsung SCX-3400 Series:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung SCX-3400 Series
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Samsung Printers\Samsung SCX-3400 Series
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\DeviceCaps\MJC47_57_6700Series.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\DeviceCaps\ML-8650 series.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\DeviceCaps\ML-8650-series.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\DeviceCaps\SCX-1430_1450Series.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\PrintingAlert\Samsung SCX-3400 Series
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSPrint\ssm1m\Samsung SCX-3400 Series
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSScan\Samsung SCX-3400 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung SCX-3400 Series
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\MuiCache\E6\7F06864B\@"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung SCX-3400 Series\Setup\Setup\bin\MUIRes.dll",-100
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\MuiCache\E6\7F06864B\@"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung SCX-3400 Series\Setup\Setup\bin\MUIRes.dll",-102
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\MuiCache\E6\7F06864B\@"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung SCX-3400 Series\Setup\Setup\bin\MUIRes.dll",-105
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung SCX-3400 Series\Description
Samsung SCX-3400 Series is an application by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Samsung SCX-3400 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Samsung SCX-3400 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samsung SCX-3400 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung SCX-3400 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung SCX-3400 Series application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Samsung SCX-3400 Series in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Samsung SCX-3400 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung SCX-3400 Series.
8. After removing Samsung SCX-3400 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung SCX-3400 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung SCX-3400 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung SCX-3400 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung SCX-3400 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung SCX-3400 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 07:03:32.063