Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4
This web page is about Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 from your computerz3x-team
. You can read more on z3x-team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://z3x-team.com
to get more info about Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 on z3x-team's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO\Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 is C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO\Recovery\unins000.exe. Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4's main file takes about 1.14 MB (1199825 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4. They occupy an average of 1.14 MB (1199825
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4.
Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 is an application by z3x-team. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4". The Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 app will be found automatically. After you select Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4:
- The software company is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO\Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 by z3x-team from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 by z3x-team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Recovery Pack 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:40:21.663