Samsung Link 188.8.131.521171024
Samsung Link 184.108.40.2061171024 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Samsung Link 220.127.116.111171024 from your computerCopyright 2013 SAMSUNG
. More information on Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG can be seen here
. You can get more details about Samsung Link 18.104.22.1681171024 at http://link.samsung.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Samsung Link 22.214.171.1241171024 is C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\uninstall.exe. Samsung Link.exe is the Samsung Link 126.96.36.1991171024's main executable file and it occupies circa 595.34 KB (609632 bytes) on disk.
Samsung Link 188.8.131.521171024 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.88 MB (7209984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerLauncher.exe (586.34 KB)
- Samsung Link Menu Start.exe (586.34 KB)
- Samsung Link Start.exe (586.34 KB)
- Samsung Link Stop.exe (586.34 KB)
- Samsung Link Tray Agent.exe (586.84 KB)
- Samsung Link.exe (595.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (586.34 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (53.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (183.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (60.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
- MetaExtractor.exe (23.84 KB)
- setup.exe (380.84 KB)
- SocketTranscoder.exe (1.49 MB)
The current web page applies to Samsung Link 184.108.40.2061171024 version 220.127.116.111171024
When planning to uninstall Samsung Link 18.104.22.1681171024 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Samsung Link 22.214.171.1241171024 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Samsung\Samsung Link
- C:\Benutzer\UserName\AppData\Local\SAMSUNG\Samsung Link
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\agent_log4j.properties
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\bin\configService.bat
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\bin\filePlay.bat
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\bin\logLevelChange.bat
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\Samsung Link
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Samsung Link Service\ImagePath
Samsung Link 126.96.36.1991171024 is an application offered by the software company Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Samsung Link 188.8.131.521171024 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Samsung Link 184.108.40.2061171024 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung Link 220.127.116.111171024 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Link 18.104.22.1681171024". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Link 22.214.171.1241171024 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Samsung Link 126.96.36.1991171024 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Link 188.8.131.521171024, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Link 184.108.40.2061171024:
- The web site of the application is: http://link.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Link 220.127.116.111171024.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Link 18.104.22.1681171024, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Link 22.214.171.1241171024 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Link 126.96.36.1991171024 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung Link 188.8.131.521171024 by Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Link 184.108.40.2061171024 by Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Link 220.127.116.111171024 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:41:17.957