Samsung K2200 Series
Samsung K2200 Series is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Samsung K2200 Series from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Samsung K2200 Series is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung K2200 Series\Setup folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung K2200 Series\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung K2200 Series. The application's main executable file is called setup.exe and its approximative size is 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Samsung K2200 Series. They take 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The current page applies to Samsung K2200 Series version 1.124132015
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Samsung K2200 Series:
...click to view all...
Samsung K2200 Series is an application offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Samsung K2200 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Samsung K2200 Series from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung K2200 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung K2200 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung K2200 Series program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Samsung K2200 Series in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Samsung K2200 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung K2200 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung K2200 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung K2200 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung K2200 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung K2200 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung K2200 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung K2200 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 07:50:51.040