Samsung C460 Series
You can find below details on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Samsung C460 Series is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Samsung C460 Series is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. setup.exe is the Samsung C460 Series's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Samsung C460 Series. They occupy 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.071442014
of Samsung C460 Series. You can find below info on other application versions of Samsung C460 Series:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung C460 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung C460 Series program will be found very quickly. After you click Samsung C460 Series in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung C460 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:25:35.363