Samsung C460 Series
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Samsung C460 Series for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Samsung C460 Series is "C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe" /R. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Samsung C460 Series's main file takes about 1.58 MB (1657152 bytes) and its name is setup.exe.
The following executables are contained in Samsung C460 Series. They take 12.54 MB (13152800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (107.05 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (248.55 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.05 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (54.50 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (221.12 KB)
- itdrvam.exe (591.62 KB)
- itdrvsm.exe (1.97 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (94.55 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (213.05 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.55 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (52.00 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (207.62 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.84 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (638.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This data is about Samsung C460 Series version 1.042013124
alone. Click on the links below for other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". The Samsung C460 Series app will be found very quickly. When you select Samsung C460 Series in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung C460 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung C460 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:45:03.340