Samsung C1860 Series
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Samsung C1860 Series for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Samsung C1860 Series is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C1860 Series\Setup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Samsung C1860 Series by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C1860 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1787848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Samsung C1860 Series. They take 6.69 MB (7014696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.71 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (165.95 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (187.95 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (289.95 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.95 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.95 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.84 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (897.95 KB)
- wiainst.exe (121.95 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (148.95 KB)
The current page applies to Samsung C1860 Series version 1.1628072017
alone. Click on the links below for other Samsung C1860 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C1860 Series is an application offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Samsung C1860 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Samsung C1860 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung C1860 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung C1860 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C1860 Series app will be found very quickly. After you select Samsung C1860 Series in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung C1860 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung C1860 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C1860 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C1860 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C1860 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung C1860 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:28:18.493