Samsung C1860 Series
This page is about Samsung C1860 Series for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Usually the Samsung C1860 Series application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C1860 Series\Setup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Samsung C1860 Series's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C1860 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.65 MB (1726784 bytes) on disk and is called setup.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Samsung C1860 Series. They occupy about 7.25 MB (7604800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
- DotNetInst.exe (310.31 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (290.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (898.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung C1860 Series version 1.0429.07.2014
only. You can find below a few links to other Samsung C1860 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C1860 Series is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung C1860 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung C1860 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C1860 Series program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Samsung C1860 Series in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Samsung C1860 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung C1860 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C1860 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C1860 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C1860 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C1860 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:50:07.020