Samsung C1860 Series
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C1860 Series\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Samsung C1860 Series is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C1860 Series\Setup\Setup.exe" /R. setup.exe is the Samsung C1860 Series's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1767744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Samsung C1860 Series. They take about 7.29 MB (7641664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.69 MB)
- DotNetInst.exe (310.31 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (290.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (318.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (898.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This info is about Samsung C1860 Series version 1.132916
only. Click on the links below for other Samsung C1860 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C1860 Series is an application marketed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Samsung C1860 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung C1860 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung C1860 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung C1860 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C1860 Series program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Samsung C1860 Series in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung C1860 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung C1860 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C1860 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C1860 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung C1860 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung C1860 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung C1860 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung C1860 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:28:56.767