Samsung Auto Backup
Samsung Auto Backup is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung Auto Backup from your computerClarus
. Additional info about Clarus can be read here
. More data about the app Samsung Auto Backup can be seen at http://www.clarussoft.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Clarus\Samsung Auto Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Samsung Auto Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Clarus\Samsung Drive Manager\AccaSv.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.24 MB (3395584 bytes) on disk and is named ISFMgr.exe.
Samsung Auto Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.61 MB (11128832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ISFCD.exe (60.00 KB)
- ISFDBL.exe (52.00 KB)
- ISFEmi.exe (1.12 MB)
- ISFEngine.exe (1.81 MB)
- ISFEquipBackup.exe (1.20 MB)
- ISFGuage.exe (868.00 KB)
- ISFIC.exe (188.00 KB)
- ISFICA.exe (1.52 MB)
- ISFLV.exe (128.00 KB)
- ISFMgr.exe (3.24 MB)
- ISFMI.exe (184.00 KB)
- ISFNetMonD.exe (124.00 KB)
- ISFRealTimeD.exe (76.00 KB)
- ISFTimerD.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 413710
of Samsung Auto Backup. Click on the links below for other Samsung Auto Backup versions:
Samsung Auto Backup is a program offered by Clarus. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Samsung Auto Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung Auto Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung Auto Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Auto Backup". The Samsung Auto Backup program will be found automatically. After you click Samsung Auto Backup in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Samsung Auto Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Auto Backup:
- The publisher is: http://www.clarussoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clarus\Samsung Drive Manager\AccaSv.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung Auto Backup.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Auto Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Auto Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Auto Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Auto Backup by Clarus from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung Auto Backup by Clarus is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Auto Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:07:43.197