Salus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Salus from your PCSalus
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Salus. Usually the Salus program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Salus's main file takes about 119.83 KB (122706 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
Salus is composed of the following executables which take 207.83 KB (212818
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (119.83 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current page applies to Salus version 2.01.14.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Salus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Salus.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-420c2a66f4fc7e03e41b521fa3770086.adk2.co-6ef84a247417dc8bf69d9ff3d241003cac466b3c#child.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-420c2a66f4fc7e03e41b521fa3770086.adk2.co-6ef84a247417dc8bf69d9ff3d241003cac466b3c#child.pvk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Salus is an application released by Salus. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Salus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". The Salus app will be found very quickly. After you select Salus in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your computer, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 22:33:35.080