This web page is about SalsaJ 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SalsaJ 1.4 from your PCHands-On Universe EU-HOU
. Go over here
for more details on Hands-On Universe EU-HOU. More data about the software SalsaJ 1.4 can be found at http://www.euhou.net/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SalsaJ 1.4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall SalsaJ 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SalsaJ 1.4\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SalsaJ 1.4's main file takes about 164.05 KB (167992 bytes) and is called AllowIO.exe.
SalsaJ 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.43 MB (1502073
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AllowIO.exe (164.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- jmfcustomizer.exe (36.00 KB)
- jmfinit.exe (36.00 KB)
- jmfregistry.exe (36.00 KB)
- jmstudio.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SalsaJ 1.4 version 1.4
SalsaJ 1.4 is an application offered by the software company Hands-On Universe EU-HOU. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove SalsaJ 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SalsaJ 1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SalsaJ 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "SalsaJ 1.4". If it exists on your system the SalsaJ 1.4 program will be found automatically. After you click SalsaJ 1.4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SalsaJ 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SalsaJ 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.euhou.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SalsaJ 1.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SalsaJ 1.4.
8. After removing SalsaJ 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SalsaJ 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SalsaJ 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SalsaJ 1.4 by Hands-On Universe EU-HOU from your computer, we are not saying that SalsaJ 1.4 by Hands-On Universe EU-HOU is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SalsaJ 1.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:25:07.040