This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sale Charger for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sale Charger from your systemSale Charger
. More information on Sale Charger can be seen here
. You can get more details on Sale Charger at http://www.salecharger.net/support
. Usually the Sale Charger application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Sale Charger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sale Charger. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Sale Charger version 2.0.5620.42620
only. For more Sale Charger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is an application by the software company Sale Charger. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sale Charger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sale Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sale Charger". The Sale Charger app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sale Charger in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The publisher is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sale Charger.
8. After uninstalling Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sale Charger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Charger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your PC, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Charger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 12:19:00.503