This page is about Sale Charger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sale Charger from your PCSale Charger
. Further information on Sale Charger can be seen here
. Click on http://www.salecharger.net/support
to get more data about Sale Charger on Sale Charger's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Sale Charger directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Sale Charger is "C:\Program Files\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.16 KB (311464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Sale Charger. They occupy about 827.66 KB (847528
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.16 KB)
The current page applies to Sale Charger version 2.0.5620.33613
only. For other Sale Charger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is an application marketed by the software company Sale Charger. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sale Charger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sale Charger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sale Charger". If it exists on your system the Sale Charger application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sale Charger in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The publisher is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sale Charger.
8. After removing Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Charger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sale Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your computer, nor are we saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Charger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 02:37:52.360