Saladin 1.0 (64-bit)
Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) from your systemMichał Męciński
. Take a look here
for more information on Michał Męciński. Further information about Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) can be seen at http://saladin.mimec.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Saladin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Saladin\uninstall.exe. Saladin 1.0 (64-bit)'s main file takes about 956.66 KB (979616 bytes) and is called saladin.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Saladin 1.0 (64-bit). They take about 1.22 MB (1280008
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (293.35 KB)
- saladin.exe (956.66 KB)
This data is about Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) version 1.0
Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) is a program offered by Michał Męciński. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Saladin 1.0 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Saladin 1.0 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Saladin 1.0 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://saladin.mimec.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Saladin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Saladin 1.0 (64-bit).
8. After removing Saladin 1.0 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) by Michał Męciński from your PC, nor are we saying that Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) by Michał Męciński is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Saladin 1.0 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 06:23:02.850