Sakura Day Mahjong
Sakura Day Mahjong is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Sakura Day Mahjong from your PCFreeGamePick
. You can find out more on FreeGamePick or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Sakura Day Mahjong at http://www.freegamepick.net/
. Usually the Sakura Day Mahjong program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Sakura Day Mahjong folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Sakura Day Mahjong's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Sakura Day Mahjong\unins000.exe. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.90 MB (1991168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sakura Day Mahjong. They occupy about 3.04 MB (3187401
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Sakura Day Mahjong is a program released by the software company FreeGamePick. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sakura Day Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sakura Day Mahjong from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sakura Day Mahjong or simply click the Search field and type in "Sakura Day Mahjong". The Sakura Day Mahjong app will be found very quickly. After you select Sakura Day Mahjong in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sakura Day Mahjong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sakura Day Mahjong:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Sakura Day Mahjong\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sakura Day Mahjong.
8. After uninstalling Sakura Day Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sakura Day Mahjong that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sakura Day Mahjong using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sakura Day Mahjong by FreeGamePick from your PC, we are not saying that Sakura Day Mahjong by FreeGamePick is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sakura Day Mahjong supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:38:36.437