Saints Row 2.v 1.2
Saints Row 2.v 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Saints Row 2.v 1.2 from your PCRepack by Fenixx (10.12.2013)
. You can read more on Repack by Fenixx (10.12.2013) or check for application updates here
. Usually the Saints Row 2.v 1.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Saints Row 2.v 1.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Saints Row 2.v 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Saints Row 2.v 1.2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SR2_pc.exe is the Saints Row 2.v 1.2's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 11.57 MB (12136448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Saints Row 2.v 1.2. They take about 12.55 MB (13156437
bytes) on disk.
- SR2_pc.exe (11.57 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.25 KB)
The current page applies to Saints Row 2.v 1.2 version 2.1.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Saints Row 2.v 1.2:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Saints Row 2.v 1.2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2\_1084200102000042000621050317132744.bbsave
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2\ads\dftm.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2\ads\dfts.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2\ads\engine_log.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2\ads\user.var
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2\profile.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Volition\Saints Row the Third
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Saints Row 2.v 1.2_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Repack by Fenixx\Saints Row 2.v 1.2
Saints Row 2.v 1.2 is an application by the software company Repack by Fenixx (10.12.2013). Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Saints Row 2.v 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Saints Row 2.v 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Saints Row 2.v 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Saints Row 2.v 1.2". If it exists on your system the Saints Row 2.v 1.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Saints Row 2.v 1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Saints Row 2.v 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Saints Row 2.v 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Saints Row 2.v 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Saints Row 2.v 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Saints Row 2.v 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Saints Row 2.v 1.2 by Repack by Fenixx (10.12.2013) from your computer, nor are we saying that Saints Row 2.v 1.2 by Repack by Fenixx (10.12.2013) is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Saints Row 2.v 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:53:39.930