Sahar UD Meter 1
Sahar UD Meter 1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sahar UD Meter 1 from your systemSahar Software
. Check out here
for more information on Sahar Software. Click on http://www.saharsoftware.com
to get more details about Sahar UD Meter 1 on Sahar Software's website. Sahar UD Meter 1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sahar UD Meter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sahar UD Meter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sahar UD Meter 1. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.08 MB (3228672 bytes) on disk and is titled UD.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sahar UD Meter 1. They take 3.75 MB (3934490
bytes) on disk.
- UD.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.28 KB)
This web page is about Sahar UD Meter 1 version 1
Sahar UD Meter 1 is an application by the software company Sahar Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Sahar UD Meter 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sahar UD Meter 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sahar UD Meter 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sahar UD Meter 1". The Sahar UD Meter 1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sahar UD Meter 1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sahar UD Meter 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sahar UD Meter 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.saharsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sahar UD Meter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sahar UD Meter 1.
8. After uninstalling Sahar UD Meter 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sahar UD Meter 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sahar UD Meter 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sahar UD Meter 1 by Sahar Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Sahar UD Meter 1 by Sahar Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sahar UD Meter 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:29:42.510