This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Safer-Surf for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Safer-Surf from your systemSafer-Surf-software
. More information on Safer-Surf-software can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ver6Safer-Surf folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Safer-Surf is C:\Program Files\ver6Safer-Surf\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 102.50 KB (104960 bytes) on disk and is called Safer-Surf.exe.
Safer-Surf is composed of the following executables which take 273.70 KB (280268
bytes) on disk:
- Safer-Surf.exe (102.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.20 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Safer-Surf we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Safer-Surf:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\180.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\180.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\180.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\a.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\b.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\Sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\T4wM180.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver3Safer-Surf\U3Safer-SurfK09.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Safer-Surf is a program marketed by the software company Safer-Surf-software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Safer-Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Safer-Surf with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Safer-Surf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safer-Surf". If it exists on your system the Safer-Surf application will be found automatically. After you click Safer-Surf in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Safer-Surf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Safer-Surf.
8. After removing Safer-Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Safer-Surf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Safer-Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Safer-Surf by Safer-Surf-software from your computer, nor are we saying that Safer-Surf by Safer-Surf-software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safer-Surf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:50:35.727