This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Safer-Surf for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Safer-Surf from your PCSafer-Surf-software
. More information on Safer-Surf-software can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ver6Safer-Surf folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Safer-Surf is C:\Program Files\ver6Safer-Surf\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 102.50 KB (104960 bytes) on disk and is called Safer-Surf.exe.
Safer-Surf is composed of the following executables which take 273.70 KB (280268
bytes) on disk:
- Safer-Surf.exe (102.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.20 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Safer-Surf we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Safer-Surf:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver1Safer-Surf
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver1Safer-Surf\175.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver1Safer-Surf\Safer-Surf.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver1Safer-Surf\Sqlite3.dll
Safer-Surf is a program marketed by the software company Safer-Surf-software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Safer-Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Safer-Surf from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Safer-Surf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Safer-Surf". The Safer-Surf program will be found automatically. When you select Safer-Surf in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Safer-Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Safer-Surf.
8. After removing Safer-Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Safer-Surf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Safer-Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Safer-Surf by Safer-Surf-software from your computer, nor are we saying that Safer-Surf by Safer-Surf-software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Safer-Surf supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:50:35.727