Safer Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Safer Browser from your systemSafer Technologies, Inc.
. Additional info about Safer Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Safer Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Safer Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Safer Browser\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 661.62 KB (677496 bytes) on disk and is named safer.exe.
Safer Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.21 MB (8603856
bytes) on disk.
- safer.exe (661.62 KB)
- SaferBrowserProtector.exe (1.82 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.92 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.86 MB)
- setup.exe (1,006.12 KB)
The current page applies to Safer Browser version 39.0.2163.0.86
only. You can find below info on other releases of Safer Browser:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Safer Technologies
Safer Browser is an application released by Safer Technologies, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Safer Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Safer Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Safer Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Safer Browser". If it exists on your system the Safer Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Safer Browser in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Safer Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Safer Browser.
8. After uninstalling Safer Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Safer Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Safer Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Safer Browser by Safer Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Safer Browser by Safer Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Safer Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:37:08.240