This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Safeplicity for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Safeplicity from your PCSafeplicity
. Check out here
for more details on Safeplicity. More data about the program Safeplicity can be found at http://www.safeplicity.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList is the full command line if you want to remove Safeplicity. The program's main executable file is labeled SafeCore.exe and occupies 11.74 MB (12311208 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Safeplicity. They take about 25.89 MB (27148280
bytes) on disk.
- SafeCore.exe (11.74 MB)
- SafeCoreService.exe (2.03 MB)
- SafeUi.exe (12.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Safeplicity version 4.1.1063
alone. You can find below a few links to other Safeplicity versions:
...click to view all...
Safeplicity is an application marketed by the software company Safeplicity. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Safeplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Safeplicity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Safeplicity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safeplicity". The Safeplicity application will be found automatically. After you click Safeplicity in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Safeplicity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safeplicity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.safeplicity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safeplicity\SafeCore.exe -Uninstall -UninstallList
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Safeplicity.
8. After removing Safeplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Safeplicity which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Safeplicity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Safeplicity by Safeplicity from your computer, nor are we saying that Safeplicity by Safeplicity is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Safeplicity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 06:23:02.860