Safejumper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Safejumper from your computerProxy.sh
. Go over here
for more information on Proxy.sh. Safejumper is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Safejumper folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Safejumper\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Safejumper. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.89 MB (1981952 bytes) on disk and is named safejumper.exe.
Safejumper contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.16 MB (19039561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- safejumper.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (316.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (153.02 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.13 MB)
- openvpn.exe (843.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (51.50 KB)
- openvpnserv2.exe (15.50 KB)
This page is about Safejumper version 3.279
alone. Click on the links below for other Safejumper versions:
Safejumper is an application by the software company Proxy.sh. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Safejumper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Safejumper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Safejumper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safejumper". If it exists on your system the Safejumper app will be found very quickly. When you click Safejumper in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Safejumper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Safejumper.
8. After uninstalling Safejumper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Safejumper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safejumper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Safejumper by Proxy.sh from your computer, we are not saying that Safejumper by Proxy.sh is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Safejumper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-19 00:00:56.593