Safejumper is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Safejumper from your computerProxy.sh
. Go over here
for more info on Proxy.sh. Safejumper is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safejumper folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Safelauncher.exe is the Safejumper's main executable file and it takes close to 706.50 KB (723456 bytes) on disk.
Safejumper is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3289440
bytes) on disk:
- devcon_32.exe (76.50 KB)
- openvpn-proxysh.exe (1.55 MB)
- Safejumper.exe (846.50 KB)
- Safelauncher.exe (706.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Safejumper. You can find below a few links to other Safejumper releases:
Safejumper is an application marketed by Proxy.sh. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Safejumper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Safejumper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Safejumper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Safejumper". The Safejumper application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Safejumper in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Safejumper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Safejumper.
8. After uninstalling Safejumper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Safejumper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safejumper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Safejumper by Proxy.sh from your computer, we are not saying that Safejumper by Proxy.sh is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Safejumper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 23:34:37.983