This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SafeZilla 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SafeZilla 1.0 from your PCSafeZilla
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SafeZilla. Please follow http://www.safezilla.com
if you want to read more on SafeZilla 1.0 on SafeZilla's web page. SafeZilla 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SafeZilla directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SafeZilla 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SafeZilla\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SafeZilla 1.0's primary file takes around 946.00 KB (968704 bytes) and is called SafeTray.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SafeZilla 1.0. They take about 1.65 MB (1734490
bytes) on disk.
- SafeTray.exe (946.00 KB)
- SafeZilla.exe (85.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SafeZilla 1.0.
SafeZilla 1.0 is a program by the software company SafeZilla. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SafeZilla 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SafeZilla 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SafeZilla 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SafeZilla 1.0". If it exists on your system the SafeZilla 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SafeZilla 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SafeZilla 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SafeZilla 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.safezilla.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SafeZilla\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SafeZilla 1.0.
8. After removing SafeZilla 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeZilla 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SafeZilla 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SafeZilla 1.0 by SafeZilla from your computer, nor are we saying that SafeZilla 1.0 by SafeZilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SafeZilla 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:09:03.323