This page is about SafeSys for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SafeSys from your systemBR SOFTWARE LLC
. You can read more on BR SOFTWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. SafeSys is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SafeSys directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove SafeSys by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SafeSys\uninst.exe" . Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named nfregdrv.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with SafeSys. They occupy about 545.45 KB (558541
bytes) on disk.
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- SaveSys.exe (436.71 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.74 KB)
This web page is about SafeSys version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall SafeSys.Folders left behind when you uninstall SafeSys:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SafeSys:
- C:\Program Files\SafeSys\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SafeSys\nfapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\SafeSys\nfregdrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\SafeSys\ProtocolFilters.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
SafeSys is a program released by the software company BR SOFTWARE LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SafeSys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SafeSys from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SafeSys or simply activate the Search field and type in "SafeSys". The SafeSys program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SafeSys in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SafeSys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SafeSys.
8. After removing SafeSys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeSys which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SafeSys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SafeSys by BR SOFTWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SafeSys by BR SOFTWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SafeSys in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:27:53.890