SafeSign for CMB
This info is about SafeSign for CMB for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SafeSign for CMB from your computerA.E.T. Europe B.V.
. Further information on A.E.T. Europe B.V. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.aeteurope.nl/
if you want to read more on SafeSign for CMB on A.E.T. Europe B.V.'s website. SafeSign for CMB is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\A.E.T. Europe B.V.\SafeSign folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall SafeSign for CMB by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SafeSign for CMB's main file takes around 1.35 MB (1417216 bytes) and is called TokenAdmin.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SafeSign for CMB. They take about 1.35 MB (1417216
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SafeSign for CMB version 2.0
SafeSign for CMB is a program released by the software company A.E.T. Europe B.V.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove SafeSign for CMB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SafeSign for CMB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SafeSign for CMB or simply activate the Search field and type in "SafeSign for CMB". The SafeSign for CMB app will be found automatically. When you select SafeSign for CMB in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SafeSign for CMB, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SafeSign for CMB:
- The publisher is: http://www.aeteurope.nl/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SafeSign for CMB.
8. After uninstalling SafeSign for CMB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SafeSign for CMB that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SafeSign for CMB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SafeSign for CMB by A.E.T. Europe B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that SafeSign for CMB by A.E.T. Europe B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SafeSign for CMB supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 19:28:24.517