You can find below detailed information on how to remove SafePCRepair for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SafePCRepair from your systemMindspark
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mindspark. You can see more info on SafePCRepair at http://www.mindspark.com
. SafePCRepair is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SafePCRepair folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\SafePCRepair\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SafePCRepair. SPR.exe is the SafePCRepair's primary executable file and it takes about 1.72 MB (1799040 bytes) on disk.
SafePCRepair contains of the executables below. They take 5.51 MB (5776872
bytes) on disk.
- ioloToolService.exe (2.50 MB)
- SPR.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
This page is about SafePCRepair version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SafePCRepair:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\IoloServiceWrapper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\ioloToolService.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\ioloToolService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\log4net.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\MindSparkTools.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\SPR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\TaskDialog.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\Uninstall\IRIMG1.PNG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SafePCRepair\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\SafePCRepair Setup Log.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
SafePCRepair is an application offered by Mindspark. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove SafePCRepair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SafePCRepair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SafePCRepair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SafePCRepair". If it exists on your system the SafePCRepair application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SafePCRepair in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SafePCRepair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SafePCRepair:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mindspark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SafePCRepair\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SafePCRepair.
8. After removing SafePCRepair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SafePCRepair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SafePCRepair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SafePCRepair by Mindspark from your PC, we are not saying that SafePCRepair by Mindspark is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SafePCRepair in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 03:15:54.727