SWiSH Max is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SWiSH Max from your computerwww.ad4cd.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on www.ad4cd.com. Please follow www.ad4cd.com
if you want to read more on SWiSH Max on www.ad4cd.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\SWiSH Max folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SWiSH Max is C:\Program Files\SWiSH Max\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. swishMax4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.12 MB (5364456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SWiSH Max. They take an average of 18.12 MB (19004771
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- swishMax4.exe (5.12 MB)
- SWiSHpla_8.exe (1.51 MB)
- SWiSHpla_10.exe (4.07 MB)
- SWiSHpla_4.exe (280.04 KB)
- SWiSHpla_5.exe (368.04 KB)
- SWiSHpla_6.exe (844.04 KB)
- SWiSHpla_7.exe (980.04 KB)
- SWiSHpla_9.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.2
of SWiSH Max.
SWiSH Max is an application marketed by www.ad4cd.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase SWiSH Max is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SWiSH Max from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SWiSH Max or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWiSH Max". If it is installed on your PC the SWiSH Max app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SWiSH Max in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SWiSH Max, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SWiSH Max:
- The publisher is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SWiSH Max\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SWiSH Max.
8. After removing SWiSH Max, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SWiSH Max that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SWiSH Max using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SWiSH Max by www.ad4cd.com from your PC, we are not saying that SWiSH Max by www.ad4cd.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SWiSH Max in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 22:13:23.883