This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SWLink v2.1.5 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SWLink v2.1.5 from your systemCame S.p.A.
. Check out here
for more information on Came S.p.A.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Came\SWLink directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing SWLink v2.1.5 is C:\Program Files\Came\SWLink\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. swlink.exe is the SWLink v2.1.5's main executable file and it occupies close to 6.31 MB (6619136 bytes) on disk.
SWLink v2.1.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.78 MB (12348520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- swlink.exe (6.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (323.76 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- CDM21224_Setup.exe (2.04 MB)
- fwupdater.exe (152.00 KB)
- activettssetup.exe (2.40 MB)
This web page is about SWLink v2.1.5 version 2.1.5
SWLink v2.1.5 is a program by Came S.p.A.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SWLink v2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SWLink v2.1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SWLink v2.1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWLink v2.1.5". The SWLink v2.1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SWLink v2.1.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SWLink v2.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SWLink v2.1.5.
8. After uninstalling SWLink v2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SWLink v2.1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SWLink v2.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SWLink v2.1.5 by Came S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that SWLink v2.1.5 by Came S.p.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SWLink v2.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 21:01:50.247