You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SWITCHdrive for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SWITCHdrive from your computerSWITCH
. You can read more on SWITCH or check for application updates here
. More data about the app SWITCHdrive can be seen at http://switch.ch/drive/
. SWITCHdrive is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\switchdrive directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\switchdrive\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SWITCHdrive. SWITCHdrive's primary file takes about 37.75 MB (39583271 bytes) and is called switchdrive.exe.
The executable files below are part of SWITCHdrive. They take about 39.12 MB (41024062
bytes) on disk.
- switchdrive.exe (37.75 MB)
- switchdrivecmd.exe (1.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.13 KB)
This web page is about SWITCHdrive version 18.104.22.1684
only. Click on the links below for other SWITCHdrive versions:
...click to view all...
SWITCHdrive is a program released by SWITCH. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove SWITCHdrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SWITCHdrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SWITCHdrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWITCHdrive". The SWITCHdrive application will be found very quickly. After you select SWITCHdrive in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SWITCHdrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SWITCHdrive:
- The web site of the application is: http://switch.ch/drive/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\switchdrive\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SWITCHdrive.
8. After removing SWITCHdrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SWITCHdrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SWITCHdrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SWITCHdrive by SWITCH from your computer, nor are we saying that SWITCHdrive by SWITCH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SWITCHdrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 09:04:42.117