SWFPlayer 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SWFPlayer 126.96.36.199 from your PCMichael Faust, Alpha Interactive
. Open here
where you can get more info on Michael Faust, Alpha Interactive. Please open http://www.alpha-interactive.de
if you want to read more on SWFPlayer 188.8.131.52 on Michael Faust, Alpha Interactive's web page. Usually the SWFPlayer 184.108.40.206 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SWFPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SWFPlayer 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\SWFPlayer\uninst\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named SWFPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1585152 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SWFPlayer 18.104.22.168. They take 2.21 MB (2314838
bytes) on disk.
- SWFPlayer.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SWFPlayer 126.96.36.199.
If you are manually uninstalling SWFPlayer 188.8.131.52 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SWFPlayer 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFPlayer\settings.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFPlayer\SWFPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFPlayer\uninst\Delete.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SWFPlayer\uninst\unins000.exe
SWFPlayer 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Michael Faust, Alpha Interactive. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SWFPlayer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SWFPlayer 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SWFPlayer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWFPlayer 188.8.131.52". The SWFPlayer 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SWFPlayer 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SWFPlayer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SWFPlayer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alpha-interactive.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SWFPlayer\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SWFPlayer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling SWFPlayer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SWFPlayer 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SWFPlayer 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SWFPlayer 18.104.22.168 by Michael Faust, Alpha Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that SWFPlayer 22.214.171.124 by Michael Faust, Alpha Interactive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SWFPlayer 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:16:12.780