SWF Opener is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SWF Opener from your PCUnH Solutions
. Open here
for more information on UnH Solutions. Click on http://www.browsertools.net
to get more information about SWF Opener on UnH Solutions's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall SWF Opener by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SWF Opener's primary file takes around 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) and is named SWFOpener.exe.
The executable files below are part of SWF Opener. They take an average of 1.46 MB (1533706
bytes) on disk.
- SWFCacheViewer.exe (448.00 KB)
- SWFOpener.exe (380.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.76 KB)
The current web page applies to SWF Opener version 1.3
When planning to uninstall SWF Opener you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Bartley Secondary_SWF Opener_license_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Bartley Secondary_SWF Opener_SWFCacheViewer_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Bartley Secondary_SWF Opener_SWFOpener_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Bartley Secondary_SWF Opener_unins000_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener\License Agreement.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener\SWF Cache Viewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener\SWF Opener.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener\Uninstall SWF Opener.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener
SWF Opener is an application released by UnH Solutions. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SWF Opener is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SWF Opener from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SWF Opener or simply click the Search field and type in "SWF Opener". The SWF Opener program will be found very quickly. When you click SWF Opener in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SWF Opener, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SWF Opener:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.browsertools.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnH Solutions\SWF Opener\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SWF Opener.
8. After removing SWF Opener, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SWF Opener that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SWF Opener with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SWF Opener by UnH Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that SWF Opener by UnH Solutions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SWF Opener in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:38:35.027